timeout

Discussion in 'Discutii Generale' started by qaz, Nov 20, 2016.

1. qaz

qaz Member

Buna seara,incerc sa ma tot conectez pe serverul pub.cstrikearena.com si to imi intra timeout sau http://www.girlshare.ro/3489594883.5
    As vrea sa stiu daca mai pot juca pe server sau nu?

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

S-a rezolvat, ai primit timeout pe alt server.

3. Magic Girl *-*

Magic Girl *-* Member

My timeout also returns to 0 on the server, since 17/11. The administrator has done this to me twice. The question is why this evil? I always played on this server cleanly.

4. Gix

Only few admins got access to the timeout command and I don't see anyone using it on you, unless you cheated.
    If you played on different servers and got timed out there like qaz did then it's your own problem, not ours. We're not responsable for the bans and timeouts you guys receive on other counter-strike servers.

5. Magic Girl *-*

Magic Girl *-* Member

I know what I'm talking about! You did not see it because probably expired. I was obviously playing on your server when the problem started, twice. I play very well on other servers, but when i log in your server returns to cl_timeout 0. I am a clean and honest person. It was my favorite server, but to do what? Surely it was o administrator of you who did this and you know. but you can ignore and follow your life. One day life will show. Bye. Peace and love for you and all.

6. Gix

@Magic Girl *-* , being disrespectful won't lead you anywhere. Our server monitors all used commands and there are no timeouts actions taken against your username Magic Girl *-* (unless you played under a different nickname and you're not telling the truth) since I checked the logs myself so I know what I'm talking about and I got no reasons to lie about such thing. If we were to do it then I would have said it straight to your face, after all we reserve the right to choose our players and we have no reason to hide in a game, however it's not the case here.

Better check your CS client or your config file, that's your responsability not ours. Eventually download a fresh client or how about buying the original game on steam (it's $2.49 right now).
    Some other server might as well binded your config and that's up to you to secure against since we have no slow hacking plugins and your cl_timeout value cannot return to 0 just by logging to our server so a server you've been playing on definetly changed your cs client. Start educating yourself about the technical aspects of this game before launching false accusations.

PS: Telling us that `life will show` because of a game and because you fail to understand what I'm saying is pretty damn pathetic.

7. Magic Girl *-*

Magic Girl *-* Member

My name is Amanda Ribeiro Correa, 26 years old, Master in tropical agriculture, for University Federal, in Brasil. I'm not a child. I am not disrespecting anyone, far from me, I am a woman of respect. I just know what I'm saying, I'm not lying, this is against my nature. I'm tired of injustice on part of server. I played innocently and someone came and blocked me with a ridiculous timeout command. It's not just me, someone used this lock with other friends of mine on their server, I have evidence. I play CS 1.6 since 2007, and now CS:GO and I've been adm, I know some adm use timeout comand for bug console of players. The same problem may have occurred to me as occurred with the 'VIP QAZ'. How will you solve it? I would like to be vip, but even the vips had problems with timeout. I did not play only with the nickname Magic Girl * - *, but also as MagiskGirl * - * often. I created this account and coming here humbly to complain because I know what I'm saying. It is not just a simple game, it help to identifiy the character of a person. You demand respect when we're playing, ban hackers, change disrespectful nicknames, so, make your adm respect your players. I know who did it, but it's your responsibility. It is my last message. I'll play on other servers, but I hope to help other players.