Modificare Program Harti

Discussion in 'Anunturi' started by NaTuraL, Feb 13, 2015.

1. NaTuraL

NaTuraL Member

Buna ziua tuturor. Astazi s-a modificat programul de harti noi si s-au introdus cateva harti care au avut mare success acum ceva timp .

Spor.

Angel of Death, Moro, Danut and 9 others like this.
  2. Weichentechnikk

Weichentechnikk Member

Hello.Can you add the list of the new maps , so everyone know what and when we can play ?And last thing i just wanna say that i remember the first time i played here in this server i think it was in the start of 2011 , pff it was a graet fun cuz there were a lot of good maps like de_aztec , cs_italy , de_dust ,de_museum ,cs_offic ,cs_millitia, de_siege , de_cbble de_cheatu ,de_irak2 ,cpl_mill ( i think she was named clan_mill in this servar ) and now in this days maps like dust_2 and inferno are played to much i dont say they are stupid but its not cool when every third map is inferno or dust2...

acswow and FaTTaL like this.
  3. Antit3ro

Antit3ro Game Master

This is a game for all ages , world most people between 7 am and 16 pm have a compulsory program (work or school), so until 13 to 14 hours some maps are repeated because they are known and weaker players or timezone different. We want the server popularity both day and night , you are right that some maps are nice but understand something (how many maps are not time enough 24 hours to be played all) must therefore selection

VRJ, FaTTaL, manyx79 and 2 others like this.