calm down "Natural"

Discussion in 'Reclamatii' started by Psysho*, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psysho*

Psysho* Member

• Nume : [Psysho]

• Adminul care a abuzat :NaTuraL

• Ora / Data : 16:30 / 6-10-2014

• IP-ul: 41.141.6.74

• Print Screen cu detaliile banului din consola :http://postimg.org/image/dbyd5fvdl/

• Arhiva ce contine pozele prin care dovediti abuzul :
    i didn't defuse the bomb and he slay all the team but the next round he slayed me again.
    About this admin natural, he always gag me with no reason 3/2 maps without talking, and ofc slay, he slayed me a lot of times with no reason; i dont know why ? :confused1:
    Note : 1- sorry for my bad english .
    Note : 2- This is the only proof i have , i could not print the last screen consol .

• Steam ID-ul exprimat in cifre : hmm

2. NaTuraL

NaTuraL Member

There are so many reasons that i dont give a damn about anyone from Morocco . First of all i will start with the gag section. Since you and your idiots friends have knowelgend to speak or understand english , how about you start using it and this way you learn more and more. But like some idiots that you are are doing this : Screenshot by Lightshot & Screenshot by Lightshot . After this and many & many and more many things like this you still playing the victim " what did i do , omg omg natural is abusing "

The part that i'm slaying you it's because you never play with the bomb. Your always in CT base when to defuse . The bomb whas made in this game to play with it.

And by threating me inside the game it's a bad ideea. The question mark is on your brainless heads because i'm asking you , why the hell i have this discussions again & again & again only with people from Morocco?

I am not a racist since i have a very good friend from Morocco in my town.

Gladiator likes this.
  3. Psysho*

Psysho* Member

Note 3 : let us talk about Arabic language , Dj-Dj and Elbachier and omar AK, AK 47 Kezar , AK 47 l3IIIIIIra9i , real , Brahim , omar my real name ... ALL those players are speaking arabic only , so can show me some how to communicate each other cuz they're not speaking English !!

4. Psysho*

Psysho* Member

and about this yes i agree with u , i stayed in the spaw , but the rule told to slay the team on the mean round
    u slayed me on the mean round and the next round.

5. NaTuraL

NaTuraL Member

Do i look like i care that those can't talk English ? I dont even care what YouSeff said to me there ..... it is the point of what he did and i do NOT TOLERATE this things. Comunicate like we do on Teamspeak3 . Gix made a special channel for you and all of you not even care .

You and the rest of brainless friends NEVER but NEVER understand what me or other admin say . Like " Atleast try go defuse/plant " , " Stop abusing of the /me command " , " Like STOP killing in respawn [ myself i told you that like 5 times in a week ] " and so many more that now it's out of my mind.

You all want respect but when it's about that you idiots give respect you dont care. So why i should care about any of you?

6. Psysho*

Psysho* Member

moreover , dont forget that this a public server , or im i wrong ?
    and about respect i geuss we all respect the other admins even players...
    its 2015 , people are talking about something is higher than those thing
    srry for noise, With ALL my respect

7. NaTuraL

NaTuraL Member

All this make no sense. Try reform it. So what if this a public server ? I dont get the point of this.

8. NaTuraL

NaTuraL Member

Closing this it becoming something pointless.

My advise is : Always listen to what i say or what other admin say about the things in Counter-Strike server. Not doing that will bring more slay/gag.

Psysho* likes this.
  9. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

- It's fine to use your own language as long as you're not spamming the CS chat. It's wrong to use your own language and mention someone's name which doesn't speak arabic, just as you did. That will be considered a bad language / insult toward that player, no matter what the meaning is. It's a form a disrespect to use your native language while mentioning some foreigner name.

- you're pointing the idea that this is a public server. So why using /me like you're playing a clan war ? The gag reason is good enough for that, I've personally saw you plenty of times abusing "/me" command. You cannot do that on public.

- as Natural said, you all had a separate channel on teamspeak that I've created for you. You used it for a few days and then stopped using it. Why? You're bothering RO people from TS3 to voice you on the channel for what? To use a low level english that only a few can understand it? Not to mention that most players on the channel can't even speak english just as you guys can't either and you're using the nativ language. So even after I've offered you an official permanent channel you decided to drop it down and ignore it and now you're asking how can you communicate ... d'oh.

- some of you are way too persistent. Start using that brain and you'll understand the reasons behind the slay/gag. The admin won't repeat each and everytime what you did wrong. Any explanation that has been given 3 times in a row is already more than enough.

- the thread title is stupid as hell and it's kinda disrespectful

- easy on the attitude as you should not be playing here anymore after you acted like a jerk and insulted me and my staff and then blaming your stupid little borther for that. I've let that behind but if it happens again it's going to be a permanent bye bye.

Just as other players can play without spamming the chat every second or defy admins everytime, I suppose you can do that too. Try it and you'll see you won't be gaged/slayed anymore.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.