BAN ?! Abuse !

Discussion in 'Reclamatii' started by nimzise, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nimzise

nimzise Member

• Nume : nimzise

• Adminul care a abuzat : natural

• Ora / Data : 06/04/2014 /// 17:30

• IP-ul: 41.141.226.169

• Arhiva ce contine pozele prin care dovediti abuzul : Free File Sharing and Storage made Simple.
    Free File Sharing and Storage made Simple.

oh by the way NaTural dont forget that this is a public server, so as a result we can speak any language we want , and stop gagging us with that reason cuz it is not a direct reason ;)

2. Dj-Dj

Dj-Dj Member

yes when i am speaking arabic with my frends yo are gag to us, i dont speak good english and i am talking arabic and it is a public server and stop ban with no reason...

3. NaTuraL

NaTuraL Member

First of all nimzise you should keep your voice down and kiss my feet that you still play here after what happened last time with the virused screenshot. Gix said that is my decisioun if i would let you still play and i said Yes.

Second of this bullshit is that you 3-4 stupid kids always make the things hard by speaking your language after you do knife someone from CstrikeArena stuff. Lets not forget how you stupid kids tried to fraud $ from stoled paypals to buy VIP/SLOT ranks. So how can we trust you that you dont speak bad language on us. Like Gix told you bilion times make a freaking TS3 channel or since your on internet caffe talk there and leave main chat free.

If i see one more stupid thing like this with 4 "abuse" . I will personaly ban you all from forum/Counter-Strike server.

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING !!!

4. nimzise

nimzise Member

First i think that u are an ignorant guy...nervous.u dunno the interest of the server, u dunno how to communicate with the others...and keep dreaming of letting my voice down or kissing ur a**.
    Secondly when i gave to u a knife u banned us !! (ok i will not give a knife to u again )...we are playing here just for entertainement so stop playing with ur emotions,u're just an admin on a server not the president of USA. and about the stoled paypal..dont say all of us it was only So!!RY!..., and dont forget that when i was ADmin here i used to gag Moroccan players who are speaking bad language...and we are not giving insults...and u must know that i am using google translate of romanian language and u gave insults to me more than 7 times...

5. NaTuraL

NaTuraL Member

Your are speaking without knowing what me & Gix ONLY do for this server . So your lame excuses about my personal behive it's not your bussines. And i didn't banned you for knifeing me [ That would be lame ] i just destroy The Dahaka . It is not my problem that you have same IP . And i said to you like 10-20 mins before that you have huge LAG and i others players can't hit you. And yes you were Admin here and i saw what you did and now you tell me to stop with emotions ? Hahahaha good one.

I will keep the dream and you keep the ban.

Rest can play : Dj , Elba and others.

Peace

6. nimzise

nimzise Member

hehe u banned me because i gave to u a knife and all players saw that...false reason
    ah where are the old Admins HaoS..Raniko..FuFu...Sephiroth..Indiferent...PAmPAm..creative..but now only children Admins...
    and i dont even remmember ur name when i was ADMIN here...
    Ban Iformation :
    Admin name : Natural
    reason : kissed my a** with knife // i hate him
    Ban lenght : Permanent Ban
    Closed !

7. NaTuraL

NaTuraL Member

Goodbye.